Updated December 4, 2020
We are OPEN and seeing patients in accordance to suggested guidelines such as practicing social distancing when possible and asking all visitors to wear a face covering while in our office.
Our office is open and we are currently scheduling current and new patients. We will be following rigorous scheduling protocols and office measures to ensure the safety and well-being of our patients, and the team members at Next Level Orthodontics.
We know that there is a strong desire to get your treatment back on track as soon as possible. All of our patients will be rescheduled as quickly as possible. We ask for your continued patience and understanding over the coming weeks.
In an effort to prioritize active patients based on treatment status and urgency of treatment needs, our team have reviewed and established some new scheduling protocols. During this catch up period, we will not have as much flexibility as we would prefer in rescheduling missed appointments and scheduling new ones.
Unfortunately, we will have to be very firm in our scheduling protocols in order to serve as many patients as possible. Please do your best to accept the appointment times offered. We have already begun rescheduling patients on a first-canceled-first-rescheduled basis, which is fair, efficient, and will serve everyone with getting back on track as quickly as possible.
Our office procedures have temporarily changed and will include the following:
Appointments / Scheduling
- We will deliberately limit the number of patient appointments per day in order to reduce the number of people physically present in our office at any one time.
- We kindly ask, when possible, that only the patient being treated come to their appointment. If this is not possible, we ask to bring no more than ONE person, such as a parent or child.
- Your temperature will be taken by a team member using a touchless thermometer. If your temp is over 100 degrees F, you will be asked to leave and not return for the specified 14-day self-quarantine requirement.
- A simple questionnaire assessing contacts, travel, and well-being will be asked of all patients as well. Any patient indicating recent exposure to someone with COVID-19 or having signs and symptoms of the same will be asked to leave, and not return for the specified 14-day self-quarantine requirement. We will send this to patients prior to arrival for digital signature.
- Patient restrooms are currently open. Please use proper hand washing recommendations.
- Individuals with multiple broken brackets may not have everything completed during this visit due to strict scheduling times.
- Scheduling of next appointments will happen in the clinic area in an attempt to minimize the need for patients to congregate in the front desk areas.
- We love to chat with you at your appointment. Please understand that conversations will be significantly reduced to allow for social distancing, keeping the daily appointment schedule on time, disinfection of treatment chairs and instruments, etc.
- We will take the temperatures of every team member, including the doctors, immediately upon arrival at work, and after lunch. Any team member at 100 F or above will be sent home as a precaution.
- Every team member will answer the health questionnaire that our patients are required to answer, and will do so every day. If any questions disqualify the team member, they will be sent home following the same procedures we are asking our patients to follow.
We are so grateful for every one of our patients, you are the heart of our practice, and this is why we are taking your safety and the safety of our team VERY seriously. These remain very challenging times, and we ask for your patience and understanding.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call our office. We love all of you, and look forward to seeing you soon!
Next Level Orthodontics